Our Policies – Three Rivers SC
For Parent Conduct Agreement, click here
Three Rivers Soccer Club has policies covering the following areas: payment information, payment plans, financial aid, players transferring in from another club or within the club, guest players (for tournament play), refund policies when a player opts to leave the club and uniform/kit policies. All of these are detailed below:
- Payment Policies: Payment is due at the time of registration. Installment payment plan is in the process of being created. All players must be registered prior to tryouts to be covered under liability policy. If applying for Financial Aid, please fill out the Financial Aid Form and notify the registrar.
- Financial Aid: Financial Aid is available to qualified candidates. Financial Aid does not support team fees. Candidates who wish to be considered for aid must be registered and financial aid will only be applied to registration. The application for Financial Aid and the criteria for qualification will be posted on the Three Rivers Soccer Club website.
- Guest Players: Teams can utilize guest players for tournaments without the player incurring club fees. If a player participates in more than 2 weeks of practice and/or 2 tournaments, they then must be offered a spot on the team and register with the club and pay the corresponding fees. All players are required to be registered with USYSA.
- Transferring or leaving the Club: Players will not be released from Three Rivers Soccer Club unless all Club fees are current and team fees are up to date at the time of the request. Players with a season ending injury may be eligible for a refund or credit with the amount to be determined on a case-by-case basis when that request is made during the course of the season in which the injury occurred. Refunds are not granted for those players who have participated with a team in any form of play or for those players who are placed on a roster and then decide to leave 3RSC for whatever reason unless approved by the 3RSC Board of Directors. If a refund is granted, the amount of refund for those players will be the original amount of the base payment less a nonrefundable $100 administrative service fee. Requests for releases and withdrawals must be presented in writing to the club president, club registrar and to the Technical Director.
- Uniforms / Kits: All players are required to purchase uniforms and training apparel every two years, per their teams’ purchasing schedule. All NEW players to Three Rivers Soccer Club are required to purchase a Three Rivers Soccer Club, per their teams’ kit requirements. ALL RETURNING players are required to purchase based on their teams’ kit requirements. All items are purchased through Soccer Etc. Required purchase packages and prices vary depending on program and sizing. Further details and complete information concerning the ordering process will be provided by your Team Manager, Uniform Coordinator and will also be available on 3rsc.org website.